Random trip to Århus :)‏

Hey everyone! I am so glad to hear that you all had really good weeks this week and also Happy Thanksgiving! yall will have to pick up the slack and eat more for me :) 

So this week has probably been the best week on the mission for me so far! Aalborg is just amazing! We have several progressing investigators here and the work is just moving great here! Also this week we made a baptismal date with a greenlandic man named sakarias! They are a part member family who are just amazing! Also we had a baptism with a man named Brian on Saturday! They found him like 6 weeks ago and taught him everything and got baptized this weekend and so it was fun to just kinda walk into that one. Also I freaking love the ward here! They are so awesome and we have like 2-3 dinner appointments a week which is just awesome! Thats awesome too because now I really speaking danish all the time and I have seen my danish progress a ton just in the last week! 

Also I have already seen so many little miracles throughout this week its just awesome! It also amazes me that there are actually people here who want to talk to us. 

Now to explain the subject. On Thursday president Sederholm came to visit our district during district meeting which was great btw. But after he left he ended up forgetting his laptop and stuff at the church so me and Ældste Wilsher got to steal the sisters car and drive all the way to Århus to deliver his stuff to a sister couple who were on their way to Copenhagen that night so that was fun.

To answer some questions: Yes mom, I have a light on my bike... Actually Denmark is like the biggest biking country in the world so its a law to have lights on your bike.

The pictures of the Reuters and Carl I sent last week. yes they are members in skive grenen. Unfortunately I dont have addresses or anything for them and even if I did I probably wouldnt send it cuz im not allowed to give personal info of ppl out especially over email :)

Also, everyone here has already had Christmas stuff out since like the beginning of November and like the city is already decked out with lights and Christmas trees and stuff its nuts. Ive been listening to Christmas music since oktober so Im pretty pumped for my first danish Christmas! 

Thats it for this week! I hope you all continue to have an awesome week and especially an awesome thanksgiving! Thank you guys so much for all the prays as well. They really make a huge difference:)

Meget kærlighed,
Ældste Pike