Bike wrecks, tooth aches, and gummy snakes‏

Hey everybody! Thats great to hear about all the adventures on Halloween! As missionaries you cant really do anything but we tried to still celebrate as much as possible :)

So this week we spent most of the time trackting...

And that does it for this email. talk to yall next week. haha just kidding. I do have a couple experiences. So on Tuesday we were eating lunch and 15 minutes before a lesson my companion just starts moanin like a freaking whale. I ask whats up and he says "I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I think we need to go to the doctor" apperently his jaw made a loud cracking sound and he couldnt move it. So we skip the lesson and go to the doctor. We wait in the waiting room for dayz and after a few hours he finally gets called in. 2 Minutes later my comp comes back out and says hes ready to go. My first thought is "WHAT THE FETCH?" Long story short, we think that my comp just dislocated his jaw or something but the doctor said it was an infection and prescribed penicillin... thanks doc. I will just say this, based on this experience, and my own personal experiences as countless other horror stories I have heard, Socialized health care is a very bad idea.

Then, I had a tragic accident on my bike this week. So I was hauling down the street on my bike and it had been raining earlier so it was way wet and slippery. There were some speed bumps coming up and I was like "heck no! Im not about that life!" So I try going up over the curb onto the sidewalk and my front tire slips out and I go flying. It was a pretty intense wreck cuz I was going way fast but dont worry, becuase of my epic tuck and roll landing I only ended up scraping up my left leg. Not bad at all though. Mostly just hurt my pride...

Now to halloween! They unfortunately don't celebrate Halloween here in Denmark but us and the skive elders decided to party it up anyway. We went to this place called sliktrolden which is basically like willy wonkas candy land. So while we were going buck wild in there, I glance over to see the most heavenly sight. A BOX OF METER LONG GUMMY SNAKES!! Wooh Hoo!! Needless to say I grabbed the whole thing. =D 

Anyway, that was my week! Sorry it was so long. Love you guys tons and want yall to know I pray for you guys all the time :)
Meget Kærlighed,
Ældste Pike