The Promised Land!

Hey everyone! Im super stoked to hear that everyone is doing super good except for the weather. Id like to say that I hope it warms up but It probably wont. sorry ;) No but its actually pretty warm here like probably mid 40s ish. (they use celcius here so I have no idea) so thats been nice but the sun just doesnt shine here, like ever actually.

Anyway, so I have arrived here in Aalborg and I am super stoked! Everyone has been telling me all week that Aalborg is way nice and is one of the best areas and that there are a ton of missionaries WHO want to serve here so I feel pretty Lucky. My companion is named Elder Wilsher and he is from England! He is freakin hilarious and I think well get along great!

I am going to miss Viborg though. It is an absolutely gorgeous Little city and had so many great people. It was tough to say goodbye but I am excited for the new adventures!

Thats really all I have this week. I hope you all have an awesome week this week!
Meget Kærlighed,
Ældste Pike

P.S. These are some of the people we taught. The first is of a less active named Rune. the second is of another less active Family we taught a ton named Jakob, Steen (the younger boy) and Ana (the mom) WHO wasnt home when we took the pick but they are a crazy Family.


The next pic is a Family named the Reuters WHO are just awesome! She is one of the best Cooks ever!

The last is of a recent convert named Carl. man he is a champ.