6 month mark... already?!‏

Hey yall! Im glad to hear that everyone is doing pretty good. Thats awesome that lindsey started working now. Sounds like a fun job. Also I am super happy that your alright mom and that nobody got injured!

So this week has been relativily the same but just busy. We had our zone conference this week in Århus and talked about our goals and missionary stuff like that. But the best part (aside from being able to see everyone Again) was watching Frozen! Gosh thats a good flik haha.

Also as yall can see by the subject I hit my 6 month mark on my mission this week. just fyi.

spiritual thought for the week (I should prolly do these more): So in case anyone forgot Christmas is this month which Means celebrating and remembering the birth and life of the saviour (of course all the other stuff is great too :D) But Jesus Christ is the ultimate gift, given to us by a loving heavenly father. Through his atonement we can be free from the pains of sin, addiction, and every physical, mental, and emotional pain we feel. Because of him and his love for each and every one of us. This is my favorite part of the gospel. He has given us so much but Theres really not much we can do to give back. We can serve others and try to do all we can to follow the saviour and become like him. So this Christmas season, I will challenge you all to think of all the Things you can do to give back. Goals you can make for this new year to become more like christ whether it be developing a christ like attribute or following a specific commandment better. Then write them Down. This is kinda like a new years resolution but not really because you actually follow through... right ;)

So ya thats that. A funny/sad/horrible story this week was when I ran into a member from skive at the store. I asked what she was doing here in Aalborg and she said she was here for her grandsons funeral (begravelse). I already know what that Word meant but just mixed it up with another Word (bevagelse) which Means like movement. So I thought she was helping her grandson move or something....ya... so I said "Wow that should be fun!!" In like the happiest most enthusiastic tone ever. Then she said very sadly, "no you dont understand, im here for my grandsons funeral" (This is all in Danish of course) and then it clicked... Oh Crap!!!! I still feel bad about it.

Have an awesome week everyone and do something fun!
Meget kærlighed,
Ældste Pike