God Jul!!!!‏

Hey everyone! First I wanted to say thank you all so much for all the awesome letters and warm messages yall wrote! They were the best!! Like totally just made my week!  Also a shout out to the best mom in the world! happy Birthday mama!!

The past week has been super duper busy but also freakin fun! We have been working really hard with our investigator Sakarias lately because he is getting baptized this Saturday!!! It has stressed the crap out of me though because he has a very strong addiction to alcohol so we have been trying to keep as close contact with him as possible and its just been nuts!

But ya Im out of time right now but just know that it was an awesome week. Miricles happened, Jesus is awesome, and I hope you all have an amazing Christmas week and I cant wait to Skype on Thursday!

Meget kærlighed,
Ældste Pike