HUMP DAY!!!‏

Hey yall! So I have officially hit my 1 year mark on the mission!  It is crazy to think about all the crazy adventures Ive had and how far Ive come. I have done things I never would have dreamed of doing, seen beautiful 16th century castles, met a ridiculous amount of crazy people, and I have seen so many miracles and seen God change peoples lives in a matter of days, including my own. My testimony has grown ten fold in the last year. I want to share just a quick testimony of things that I have now KNOW to be true. I now know without a doubt that the book of mormon is the word of God. I know that Thomas S. Monson is the Lords living prophet on the earth today and that the apostolic keys are restored to the earth. I know that a family based on principles of the Gospel will be a blessed and happy home and finally, I know that the atonement of Jesus Christ is for everyone. I am so blessed to be here and to have the chance to share the gospel. I am also just way pumped for all the things to come this next year!!


This week was way fun though. We got to go on splits down in Svenborg where we all ate at a members who is an extremely good cook and tried to murder us with a delicious, Danish 4 course meal. I completely fell over and had a fatty attack. On thursday we had an awesome zone training where President and sister Sederholm gave their departing testimonies. It was just a way great tribute zone training to them and all the other missionaries leaving this transfer. This wednesday we are expecting transfer calls and so unless something crazy happens I am most likely going to transfer :( But, I am willing to go wherever the lord sends me. 

Thats about all for this week. I hope yall have another awesome week and enjoy the summer!

Meget kærlighed,
Ældste Pike