Medieval Festival‏

Hey everyone! Im glad it was a really good week. I finally saw a picture of cameron for the first time since he like got braces on and I almost fell off my chair I was so shocked. You look way different bro! 
This week was really good. On Monday we went to Voergaard Slot which was way awesome. They had like a huge medieval festival going on so everything was decked out like in the old medieval days. It was seriously way awesome! They even had a giant tribuchet launching these fire balls into the moat. It was seriously the bomb I totally felt like a little kid there. My nerdy was coming out so much haha. On tuesday we had our interviews with president O'bryant which went really well. We also had a zone training in Århus this week as well which was a lot of fun. Its always a lot of fun to see all your old buddies again. On saturday we finally got to go up to Skagen. Unfortunately we didnt have any time to go sight seeing at all but we did find a new investigator from Lithuania and had an awesome lesson with him.  We start talking and teaching a little and randomly one of the first things he says is I want to quit smoking can you guys help me with that. So we showed him the addictive recovery program that the church has online and talked about the restoration with a special emphasis on priesthood. We told him that we have the priesthood and could give him a blessing to help him quit. He agreed and we did it. He was just overwhelmed with the spirit and just kept telling us what an amazing feeling it was. We had a super great lesson with him and he invited us to come back this saturday! Finally, yesterday in church we had almost 70 people there which is awesome! (like 30 more than we usually have) so that was great. Later that day to we had an eating appointment with a guy named Kalle who speaks kinda weird danish and is an old fisherman. He is awesome! He is also very well known for his cooking so I was mentally preparing myself all day and it was so worth it! Like seriously the best meal on the planet. I had a total fatty attack I ate so much. Best day ever.
Anyway, that was pretty much this week. It was way good, things are really starting to pick up here and theres just so many fun things to do here. Also we get transfer calls on Thursday but Im not expecting to move or anything. 
Have a great week yall!
Love, Ældste Pike