Tivoli og tjeneste

Hey yall! Hows it going?
So first off Im gonna give a big shout out to my Grandma Madsen! Tillykke med fødselsdag! Hope you had an awesome day! Thank you for all that you have done for me! Love you a ton!
 
So this week was pretty good. Last monday we finally got to go to Tivoli for the first time which was a lot of fun and is a way pretty park. I'll send a bunch of pics for that. Then Tuesday we spent some time at this older couples house doing some yard Work. So like one thing that Danes dont really care about and it kinda bugs me is like yardwork and stuff. Like they dont even own edgers here and most of the lawn mowers people have are like the crap you used to mow lawns with in like the 50s or something. So this old Guy wants me to mow his lawn and so I just start going and doing my thing and he was just like trying to tell me how to cut his lawn (which would not have looked good) So I was just like "old man, sit Down! Imma give you the best looking yard in the neighborhood!" Sorry for the rant I just had to get that off my back. And yes, he now has the best looking yard in the neighboorhood.
 
Speaking of service, we also did about 3 other huge service Projects the rest of the week so that was a nice change to Wear normal clothes for most the week. We have also found a couple new potentially positive people that we can hopefully start teaching a lot here and also had stake conference this past weekend which is always fun getting to see all the members and missionareis Again.
 
Anyways, that was pretty much this week. Hope yall have an awesome week!
Ældste Pike