Happy Holidays!

Hey guys! It was super great to skype with you and see you on christmas! Totally made my day! Also shout out to Cam for getting your patriarchal blessing. I remember getting mine and it has really been a blessing to me. At the time especially it answered a ton of questions/concerns I had and continues to be a comfort to me every time I read it. 

This week was just a blast! The members really took care of us this year! We had an appointment with members everyday this week! It was just super great to just hygge with them all day 8) Also our investigator Lise is still on track to be baptized this Saturday!! We have been rushing like crazy to get everything ready to make sure everything goes down perfectly. That is also the big fokus again this week. Also its Nyår this week and Danmark is just crazy about fireworks. Ill definitely have to send some sort of video next week cuz its the bomb! (haha punny) Anyway, I hope you all have another great week! Love you tons!
Ældste Pike
Eating at a member's home
Zone Conference
Lucky winner with the whole almond in the Ris Alamande
A Visit from Julemand